A lot of health issues could be traced to hormone imbalances. For some people, a healthy regimen that consists of regular exercise and eating healthy could amount to very little weight loss because of their imbalanced hormone levels. In most cases, hormone imbalance starts to happen at age 30. By the time we reach middle age, half of our hormone functions are no longer as efficient as they were in our youth. Our metabolism declines, we easily get tired and our libido is reduced.
When we experience these, our quality of life can be affected. No one wants to have to go through this and if there was a way to take better control of our lifestyle as we age, who wouldn’t take that choice? At Just Lose Weight MD, we offer therapy programs to prevent or treat the signs of aging and hormone imbalance. The therapy will consist of Bio-Identical Hormones prepared by certified and experienced pharmacists at Just Lose Weight MD.
When applied correctly, Hormone Therapy could halt the aging process or even reverse it. Our clinic offers this treatment at affordable rates with introductory packages customized to your specific needs. Bio-Identical Hormones can take form in pills, creams or injectables. It aims to combat symptoms of Menopause (Female) and Andropause (Male), thus improving sexual drive, fat loss, mood, energy, memory and vitality.
Our anti-aging center aims to assist our patients with maintain physical energy, sexual drive (libido), emotional and psychological balance as they get older. It is a well-known fact that as we age, levels of our hormones go down. At Just Lose Weight MD physician wellness center we aim to correct this.
Know more about your options for Medical Weight Loss Programs in Maryland – call 301-434-0075.
- Do you tire easily or get fatigued or exhausted?
- Is it more difficult to stay in shape?
- Lost zest for life or interest in sex?
- Losing muscle tone?
- Eating less but putting on more weight?
- Trouble getting and/or maintaining an erection?
- Low sperm count and infertility?
- Testosterone is very important in women too.
- Levels are highest in women’s early twenties
- It gradually declines with age
Symptoms of low testosterone in women are:
- Low or loss of libido
- Diminished sex drive
- Vaginal dryness
- Discomfort during sex
- Depression, infertility and anxiety
- Loss of muscle strength
Testosterone applied as a cream improves sexual sensitivity
Menopause is a time in a woman’s life when her periods eventually stop. Usually occurs between ages 45-55. During menopause, women produce less estrogen and progesterone. Changes in these hormones cause menopausal symptoms. Symptoms include:
- Night sweats
- Skin flushing
- Decreased libido
- Mood swings
- Vaginal dryness and memory issues
- Hormonal therapy
- Lifestyle changes
- Diet changes
- Testosterone is also known as the male sex hormone
- Testosterone begins to decline at age 35.
- Lack of testosterone leads to negative effects on physical, mental and sexual health.
- Replacement of testosterone is known as Testosterone Placement Therapy
- Confirm patient has low testosterone and is a candidate for hormonal replacement by our board certified physicians
- Testosterone is available in creams, gels, and patches.
- Results are Impressive!
Results of Testosterone Replacement
- Increases mental, physical, sexual sharpness
- Increases libido
- Increases energy, strength, and muscle tone
- Decreases risk of osteoporosis, dementia, and infertility
- Decreases risk of depression
- Decreases risk of heart disease
- Improves concentration and focus
Normally, our pituitary glands produce growth hormones at sufficient amounts which preserve that youthful look. However, as we age, the production of growth hormones gradually decreases thus the evident signs of aging. Those growth hormones that used to bring life in new cells and repair existing ones can no longer keep up with the body’s demand – just like any mechanism, our bodies experience wear and tear.
To address this issue, we introduce a revolutionary method of anti-aging in Growth Hormone Stimulation. While this may easily be confused with stopping the aging process, the Growth Hormone Stimulation process actually isn’t so.
Growth Hormone Stimulation focuses on restoring growth hormones at healthy levels so that our bodies can still normally function but at an enhanced level making the aging process less evident.
Even as the years pile up in your age, it doesn’t have to show. Growth Hormone Stimulation can:
- Boost energy levels and sex drive
- Contribute to immune system / body defenses against illness
- Enhance muscle development, strength and mass
- Hasten the healing of wounds and injuries
- Improve bone density
- Improve mental health
- Increase metabolism
- Increase skin elasticity, tighten pores and smoothen epithelial texture
- Increased cardiovascular strength
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Lower risks of hypertension / regulate or lower blood pressure
- Reduce body fat
- Reduce Stress levels